Its not easy to express this very good feeling with any word , there're no good dictionary at all to describe it . I think the best I can say is , I love you so much DER , that love word will be so much wonderful if I can visualize it for you . Each time we met , makes me missing you a lots more . I wish you can be with me for each seconds running . I wanna hear your voice , I wanna look at the way your eyes moves and react when I say good things , I wanna look at your smile when each time we talk and do some crazy face expression together , I wanna pinch your nose and your cheek when every time you go impish , I wanna do everything we loves together with you and other billions more . .
I'm happy to be with you , I just lost the count that how much time I was falling in love with you . The best thing about you is , you being so positive at me , I appreciate that so much . Now we have been passing through together about kinda four or five months , I really hope this will last longer . The best thing happened to me is having you as my best partner and my dearest friend . I don't even care about the distance , I'll try my best to be a good "behalf-of-you" . I'm sorry for my shortfall and I am sorry if there's a mistake unknowingly comes from me . I'm loving you as much as you do . Thank u :))
I'm happy to be with you , I just lost the count that how much time I was falling in love with you . The best thing about you is , you being so positive at me , I appreciate that so much . Now we have been passing through together about kinda four or five months , I really hope this will last longer . The best thing happened to me is having you as my best partner and my dearest friend . I don't even care about the distance , I'll try my best to be a good "behalf-of-you" . I'm sorry for my shortfall and I am sorry if there's a mistake unknowingly comes from me . I'm loving you as much as you do . Thank u :))